Nook n Cranny Home and Commercial Inspections
Nook n Cranny Home and Commercial Inspections are performed by a professional home inspector serving Hamilton, Brantford, Burlington, Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo, Woodstock, London, Grimsby, Oakville, Stoney Creek areas.
Nook n Cranny Home Inspections is Baeumler Approved.
A sample of the many things Nook 'n' Cranny Home Inspections looks at during your home inspection:
- Roof covering (i.e. Shingles), vents, flashings and trim.
- Gutters and downspouts.
- Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations.
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings.
- Eaves, soffit and fascia.
- Lot Grading and drainage.
- Foundation and crawlspace.
- Moisture concerns.
- Heating and Cooling systems. (Seasonal)
- Water service & supply.
- Water heating system.
- Plumbing fixtures and faucets.
- Doors and windows.
- Electrical service line and meter box.
- Main disconnect and service amperage.
- Electrical panels, breakers and fuses.
- Electric and Gas Grounding and bonding.
- GFCI’s and AFCI’s.
- Fireplace damper and hearth.
- Attic Insulation and ventilation.
- Garage doors, safety sensors and openers.
- And much more.
**Some items are above and beyond a typical home inspection and additional fees may apply. Such items include, but are not limited to: Out buildings on farms, detached Garages over 400 square feet, sheds, Studios or workshops.
Why choose Nook n Cranny? Because you want a thorough, detailed and professional home inspection. I have over 30 years of experience and knowledge in commercial and residential repairs and maintenance practices and have been performing professional home inspections for over ten years. I have completed literally thousands of home inspections and use specialized equipment and tools during your home inspection to provide you with as much information as possible about the house you are buying. I also take ongoing education, learning what's new in the trades and best practices, so you can be assured that you are getting a relevant, up to date and professional home inspection.
We use our infrared thermal image camera at no additional cost.
Registered Home Inspector (RHI) I am a Registered Home Inspector. This designation is considered to be one of the highest level of competence currently available in the home inspection industry in Ontario.
Certified Master Inspector (CMI) I am also a Board Certified Master Home Inspector. Fewer than 42 inspectors in the province of Ontario hold this designation.
Last Edited: 22/07/2016