Nook n Cranny Home and Commercial Inspections
Nook n Cranny Home and Commercial Inspections is a professional inspector serving Hamilton, Brantford, Burlington, Grimsby, Oakville, Stoney Creek and areas.
Nook n Cranny Home Inspections is a Baeumler Approved service.
Why Choose us:
We have many years of experience and knowledge in commercial and residential repairs and maintenance practices. We have performed thousands of inspections and use specialized equipment and tools to provide as much information about the house you are buying. We also make a point to take ongoing learning of the trades and best practices, so you can be assured that you are getting an honest and professional home inspection..
Inspection Services: Fees shown include HST.
Home Buyer inspections. Choose the inspection to suit your need and budget.
Our full and thorough visual home inspection, software written report, binder, all warranties and home owner handbook
Save $$ - This is a thorough visual Inspection with a software written report, but without the extras such as warranties, binder, etc.
Home Seller (Pre-listing) Inspections. Includes written report with photos.
Home Maintenance Inspections. Includes written report with photos.
Condo apartment inspections. Includes 90 day warranty, Recallchek report, Written report with photos
W.E.T.T. inspections. $150 to $200. (Written report for insurance purposes provided)
Multi dwelling and Commercial property inspections: - Please call for a quote.
** INCLUDED FREE WITH OUR HOME INSPECTIONS ARE THESE WARRANTIES **
- 90 day home warranty. Covers the cost to repair items in the home such as the furnace, AC, Appliances, Electrical, Plumbing and even Structural concerns.
- Platinum roof leak warranty.
- Sewer Gard warranty. Provides repairs to damaged sewer or water Supply line.
- Mold Safe warranty. Has you covered against remediation cost for mold found in your home, not present during the inspection.
- RecallChek report will alert you to safety recalls from the manufacturer on the appliances.
** Warranties are included with Single family, home buying inspections only. **
What is Inspected?
Click here to see what is inspected.
* We do not charge extra to use our infrared thermal image camera.
Registered Home Inspector (RHI) Our inspector is a Registered Home Inspector. This designation is considered to be one of the highest level of competence currently available in the home inspection industry in Ontario.
Certified Master Inspector (CMI) Our inspector is a Board Certified Master Home Inspector. Fewer than 42 inspectors in the province of Ontario hold this designation.
Some honest reviews of my services by real clients!
Last Edited: 15/04/2016